How to get to Jeju, Korea
When searching the flight, your final destination must be CJU (Jeju International Airport)
There are two ways to get to Jeju
- Direct international flight - Refer to Option 1
- Arrive in ICN (Incheon International Airport), transfer to GMP (Gimpo International Airport) then take domestic flight to CJU (Jeju International Airport) - Refer to Option 2
- Direct flight service is available for 16 cities in 5 countries: Japan, China, Malaysia, Taiwan, and Thailand. Please check the table below for more information.
- VISA-free entry is available for travelers from 180 countries when arriving in and departing from Jeju on direct international flights. For more information, please visit the following website: https://www.visa.go.kr
|China||Beijing, Changsha, Guiyang, Hangzhou, Hong Kong, Nanjing, Ningbo, Pudong, Shenyang, Tianjin, Yangzhou|
- Upon arriving at Incheon International Airport, passengers must go to Gimpo Airport via limousine or Airport Train Express (AREX), where they can take domestic flights to every destination in Korea. There is no direct flight from Incheon Airport to Jeju Airport.
- All visitors to the Republic of Korea must have a valid passport and visa. Jeju’s visa-free access policy applies only to passengers taking direct flights to Jeju.
From Incheon International Airport to Gimpo International Airport
|Bus Number||Traveling Time (Distance)||Bus stops||Fare|
|6003, 6008, 6014||30-35 minutes (43.9km)||Terminal 1 (T1) 1F, No. 6 Stop
||KRW 4,000 (USD 3.6)|
|Terminal 2 (T2) B1,
Traffic center No. 24, 25
|6707A||30-35 minutes (43.9km)||Terminal 1 (T1) 1F, No. 3 Stop
||KRW 7,500 (USD 6.8)|
|Terminal 2 (T2) B1,
Traffic center No. 17
|Operating Hour||8Interval||Traveling Time (Distance)||Fare|
|05 : 23~23 : 57||8~15 minutes||53 minutes (38.4km)||KRW 3,750~4,350
Gimpo Airport → Jeju International Airport
The domestic flight including Korea Air and Asiana Airlines operate at 15 to 20 minute intervals from 06:55 to 20:50. Flight time is about 50 minutes.
Domestic Flight (From Gimpo International Airport to Jeju International Airport)
*Unfortunately, there is no direct flight from Incheon International Airport to Jeju International Airport
How to get to Venue
International Convention Center Jeju
ICC JEJU (International Convention Center JEJU) is located in the Jungmun Tourist Complex with the cobalt blue Northern Pacific ocean stretching to the south and towering Mt. Hallasan to the north. Spreading over an area of more than 5,000㎡, the world-class convention center is a seven story building. Artfully blending tourist resources and convention facilities, this resort-style convention center is fully equipped for international meetings of any scale, and also provides professional logistic support for hosting events.
|Venue||ICC JEJU (International Convention Center JEJU)|
|Address||224, Jungmungwangwang-ro, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do 63547, Korea|
Access to ICC JEJU from Jeju International Airport
Jeju International Airport
|Bus No.||Bus Type||Bus Stop||Travelling Time / Interval||Arrival Station||Bus Fare|
600(Jeju International Airport
International Convention Center Jeju)
Left side of 5 Gate
|Approx. 60 minutes / 15 minutes||Jeju International Convention Center||
|Airport The Sun Hotel Grace Hotel Yeomiji Botanical Garden Hotel Hyatt Hotel Shilla The Suites Hotel Hotel Hana Hotel Lotte Hanguk Condo KTO (Korea Tourism Organization) The Seaes Hotel ICC Jeju (International Convention Center) Seogwipo KAL Hotel|
|Taxi Stop||Long-distance taxi stop|
|Travel Time||40-45 minutes|
|Fare||Approx. KRW 30,000|
By Rental Car
Advanced reservation is recommended if you plan to rent a car.There are car rental companies next to Gate # 2 on the first floor of the Jeju International Airport.
Official Travel Agent (for airline ticket)
For your convenience, we have official travel agent to help you to get cheap airline ticket. if you are interested, please contact Agatha Tour via email.
Agata tour (Hana Tour Co Ltd.)
Ms. Sung-ok Lee
Address: Severance Hospital 2FL, Yonsei-ro 50-1,Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, Korea