How to get to Jeju, Korea
There are three ways to fly to Jeju Island: direct international flight, transfer from Incheon International Airport for domestic flight to Jeju, or transfer to Gimpo Airport from Incheon International Airport by ground transportation (bus, train) for domestic flight to Jeju.
|1. Incheon Airport
|2. Transfer Security Check||3. Transfer Desk||4. Proceeding to
|Arrive at Incheon Airport and follow the “Transfer” sign.||Pass through Security Check in the Floor 2 Transfer Area||Passengers without a boarding pass must visit the Transfer Desk.||Check the boarding gate and move to Floor 3 Boarding Area.|
- Passengers transferring at Incheon Airport to domestic flights cannot leave the Arrival Hall.
- Passengers transferring to a regular domestic flight should follow the domestic boarding process on Floor 1.
- For more information, please visit here
- Upon arriving at Incheon International Airport, passengers can either transfer to domestic flights from Incheon to Jeju, or go to Gimpo Airport, where they can take domestic flights to every destination in Korea.
- All visitors to the Republic of Korea must have a valid passport and visa. Jeju’s visa-free access policy applies only to passengers taking direct flights to Jeju.
Incheon International Airport → Gimpo Airport
|Operating Hours||[Airport Bound] 04:00 – 22:10|
|[Final Destination] 05:00 – 23:08|
|Interval Between Buses||20-30 minutes|
|Bus Station||[Terminal 1] 1st Floor, No. 3 (Near Gate B)|
|[Terminal 2] Traffic center Basement 1 No. 17-22|
|Travel Time||Approximately 40 minutes|
|Fare||₩7,500 (USD 7)|
Airport Railway Express (AREX)
|Stoppage Station||All Stations|
|Travel Time||33 minutes|
|Fare||₩3,750 (USD 3.5)|
Gimpo Airport → Jeju International Airport
The domestic flight including Korea Air and Asiana Airlines operate at 15 to 20 minute intervals from 06:55 to 20:50. Flight time is about 50 minutes.
- Flight service is available for eleven cities in four countries: Japan, China, Taiwan and Vietnam. For international meetings, Jeju allows visa-free entry for 184 nationals for stays less than 30 days. Expanded flights and direct flights are also available.
|China||Beijing, Guiyang, Hong Kong, Shenyang, Tianjin, Ningbo, Shanghai|
|Vietnam||Hochimin (Hochimin-Jeju Arrival Only)|
How to get to Venue
International Convention Center Jeju
ICC JEJU (International Convention Center JEJU) is located in the Jungmun Tourist Complex with the cobalt blue Northern Pacific ocean stretching to the south and towering Mt. Hallasan to the north. Spreading over an area of more than 5,000㎡, the world-class convention center is a seven story building. Artfully blending tourist resources and convention facilities, this resort-style convention center is fully equipped for international meetings of any scale, and also provides professional logistic support for hosting events.
|Venue||ICC JEJU (International Convention Center JEJU)|
|Address||224, Jungmungwangwang-ro, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do 63547, Korea|
Access to ICC JEJU from Jeju International Airport
Jeju International Airport
|Bus No.||Bus Type||Bus Stop||Travel Time||Arrival Station||Bus Fare|
600(Jeju International Airport
International Convention Center Jeju)
Left side of 5 Gate
|Approx. 60mins||Jeju International Convention Center||
|Airport → T.H.E. Hotel and Vegas Casino Jeju → Entrance to the Yeomiji Botanical Garden → Hyatt Hotel → Shilla Hotel → Lotte Hotel → Hankook Condominium → Jeju International Convention Center (Venue) → New Gyeongnam Hotel → Seogwipo KAL Hotel|
|Taxi Stop||Long-distance taxi stop|
|Travel Time||40-45 minutes|
|Fare||Approx. KRW 30,000|
By Rental Car
Advanced reservation is recommended if you plan to rent a car.There are car rental companies next to Gate # 2 on the first floor of the Jeju International Airport.
Official Travel Agent (for airline ticket)
For your convenience, we have official travel agent to help you to get cheap airline ticket. if you are interested, please contact Agatha Tour via email.
Agata tour (Hana Tour Co Ltd.)
Ms. Sung-ok Lee
Address: Severance Hospital 2FL, Yonsei-ro 50-1,Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, Korea