POSTER PRESENTATION GUIDELINE
- Poster style: Portrait style
- Panel size: 950mm x 2,500mm
- Poster size: There is no strict rule about the poster size or margin. If you need a guideline, please use a standard A0 (840mm x 1190mm) or 900mm x 1200mm size paper and leave a reasonable margin so that people can comfortably read what is written in the poster.
- Poster number: All poster boards are numbered; be certain to mount your poster on the appropriate board
- How to mount: You do not need to bring tapes; 3M double sided sticky pads will be provided. (Push pins cannot be used)
- Poster preparation tips:
- Prepare a heading at the top of your poster indicating the abstract title, authors, and affiliations
- Font size in must be no smaller than 18 point
- Please use highly readable fonts (e.g. Arial)
- No restrictions on print materials – paper or fabric
POSTER MOUNTING / REMOVAL SCHEDULE
Poster mounting: October 6 (Sat) 08:00-10:25
Poster removal: October 8 (Mon) 16:00-17:00
*Please note that unremoved posters will be disposed.
POSTER ROUNDING AND DISCUSSION
October 7 (Sun) 18:00-20:00
*It is strongly recommended for presenters to stay in front of the poster during the Poster rounding and discussion to join the discussion and answer the questions.
*There will be light snack provided for participant during the poster session.
POSTER PRESENTATION PLACE
Lobby, 3F, ICC Jeju