July 8 (Sun), 2018
Abstract Submission Deadline:
To be confirmed
Abstract Acceptance Notice:
For Invited Speakers: This page describes the instructions for abstract submission for poster presentation. This is not a page for lecture note submission. Please note that you will be asked to submit your lecture notes via email.
Step 1. Sign up
Create a new user account to submit an abstract.
Step 2. Submission & Confirmation
Submit your abstract and fill the author information on the online system.
(All abstracts should be submitted via online system only).
Step 3. Submission Confirmation
Receive Submission Confirmation Letter via e-mail.
Step 4. My Page
To review or modify your submitted abstract, visit 'My Page'.
Step 5. Acceptance Notification
Receive Acceptance Notification Letter via e-mail.
Travel Bursary Awards
- The Organizing Committee will provide Travel Bursary Award to selected overseas presenting authors whose abstracts are accepted for poster presentation. After the abstract submission is closed, the Program Committee will conduct a peer review and assign the grants based on the content of the abstracts and the authors’ nationalities. Awardees will be notified in July, 2018 by e-mail.
- In region (Asia & Oceania): US $300 + Registration Fee
Out of region (Americas & Europe) : US $500 + Registration Fee
Things to note before submitting abstracts
- All abstract presentations will be poster presentations (no oral presentation).
- There is no list of abstract topics. However, contents of the abstract should be related to ketogenic therapies, and the abstract should include keywords.
- All abstracts must be typed in English.
- All abstracts will be reviewed for scientific merit and the Organizing Committee reserves the right to reject abstracts that do not meet selection criteria.
- The abstract title is limited to 20 words and abstract body is limited to 250 words. (Please note that acknowledgement is not compulsory, and has no limit on the number of words).
- Only up to 10 authors including a presenting author will be listed on the abstract book.
- No tables, graphs and images are allowed.
- When you submit your abstract online, your abstract will be automatically edited according to the KETO 2018 submission format. The submitter is responsible for typing errors.
Things to note after submitting abstracts
- A confirmation of receipt of the abstract will be automatically sent to the submitter and the presenting author by e-mail upon the on-line submission.
- The acceptance of abstracts will be notified by e-mail to the presenting author and corresponding author by July 6 (Fri), 2018. The information may also be found on 'My page' of the symposium website.
- Upon acceptance of the abstract, presenting authors are expected to register and to present their abstracts. Abstracts will be published in the symposium abstract book only if the presenting author is registered with full payment.
- Instructions for poster size will be notified at a later time.